“Nice dinner”

Les Trois Garcons - Bistro Burger
Ranked #34 of 1,432 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ontario
“Nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I ate here for dinner during the week. Even on a weekday, the place was absolutely packed, people were waiting outside so we figured it must be good. Food was delicious, had the calamari, my husband had the bison burger, I had the chicken burger (a little bland but not bad). My husband was raving about the bison. Great choice-would return.

• Visited December 2012

Amherst, New Hampshire
“Great Burgers, locally sourced.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved the poutine and learned that all the potatoes, cheese curd and pork were all locally sourced. The wings and burgers were awesome. Again, the meat and bread are locally sourced. The table service was prompt and friendly. If you like a sweet to finish off, don't miss the maple syrup pie. We all loved it.
On the down side, we had a 20 minute wait to get in, but they took good care of us once we were seated.

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Best bison burger I've ever had!!! Salad was good too.

My wife had the salmon with barley risotto. It was ok.

Encinitas, California
“Breakfast was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

The "Adam Sandler" sandwich is a must. It derived from his movie Spanglish. Bacon, sunny side up egg, and cheese between sourdough with the potatoes on the side. How could you go wrong?

Visited November 2012
2 Thank sam0790
Québec
“Trust me.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I live in Québec City - have lived here all my life, so I know this city and its restaurants.
So I've been to Les trois garçons six times since it opened last year.
It USUALLY is a very good restaurant with good service.
However, it sometimes is a very good restaurant with VERY BAD service.
Out of the six times I went, only twice did I have problems with the service. It was either very very very slow or they would tell me they were out of what I'd ordered, but only like twenty minutes after I ordered it. So... the food is really good (hamburgers especially), the staff is nice and fun, but I don't know why, sometimes the service is a big big problem.
Still, it's worth trying it. :)

• Visited September 2012