See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Travelling through Quebec City on our way to Nova Scotia my wife and I booked a night here through Trip Advisor. Upon arrival a guy who was chain smoking in front of the pool in the middle of the parking lot came into the main office, asked for our reservation name and then couldn't find it in his pile of THREE reservations. He kept asking if we booked through Booking.com - we said we booked through Trip Advisor. He kept thumbing through the three reservations he had on his desk and said he didn't see our name there. He then told us the type of room we had booked didn't exist (Non-Smoking, 1 Queen Bed) and either we would go into a Smoking Room or have to be upgraded to 2 Queen Beds...

We phoned Trip Advisor who contacted him and got the issue sorted out, however, while we waited on the line outside of the office he was fuming and screaming into the phone inside the office. He then came out yelled at me about the reservation being through Expedia and therefore our reservation was in a different pile (once again despite the fact that they have a total of 26 rooms) that he hadn't looked through! He snatched the keys out of my hand and thrust a new set into my hands, which ended up being for a Non-Smoking, 1 Queen Bed, which he had just told us they didn't have.

The room itself was actually quite cozy. It was clean. I enjoyed my sleep. The cost was reasonable, but 10 minutes into our interaction with the owner, front desk, whoever the heck he was, guy and I was ready to pack it in and go to any of the other 20 motels on the same street.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank matthewschamp
Reviewed August 27, 2016

This was our first stop on a east coast road trip - and it was a bit of a shaky start. When we got to the motel the man who was at the front desk could not find our reservations (even though we had booked well in advance). He did not speak English, so rather than fight with him I got on the phone with a booking agent (as we booked via tripadvisor). The agent said that they would sort out the matter and after being placed on a brief hold the agent returned saying that they had cleared the matter up. The man came out and gave us our keys, but was a bit rude with my husband who he just shoved the keys into his hand and walked away. I didn't find this to be the same, but like I said, I just got on the phone to try and rectify the situation rather than attempt to fran-glais it out.

The room was small but very clean. The bed was comfortable. TV and WiFi worked fantastically well (the only thing I would have liked was a guide for what stations corresponded to what channels, but a quick google search solved that problem). Very good value for money, just wish we hadn't been greeted by confusion upon arrival.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed May 25, 2016

Booked on Booking.com and the price was right. It is pretty clean, but I did note the mold starting on the ceiling in the shower, wasn't there before the steam. The owner doesn't speak english so be prepared.
Sheet were clean, liked the idea of lament floors rather than rugs, makes thing look and feel so much cleaner.
For what you pay it is a good deal.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ljlewis
Reviewed December 20, 2015

From a previous trip to Quebec City, I knew if I was driving in late to not spend the high price to be within the walls of this amazing city. This motel was a great base to see the beautiful Saint Anne de Beaupre Cathedral , Morency Falls and Ile d'Orleans. We only stayed one night, as planned. The room was clean with air conditioning. The beds were comfortable enough. This motel is located on a nice bike trail, but bring your own bike as there are no rental places.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2015

First of all, bring your sheet and comforter, glad I brought mine... look old and dirty.. the owner was very rude to my boyfriend on the phone. I told him that he would be calling and he did not speak french I told him his name . So he was rude the first he call, the second day he call the owner just hang up on him, and then the owner call me in a very rude manner told me there is no call after 10 pm, Idid not know that, he never said anything about it , and he hang up on me. I was in Quebec visiting my family, and yes I speak french and still the owner was rude to me. Because of his lack of courtesy and rudeness I would never go back!!!

Date of stay: September 2015