See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2016

Booked on Booking.com and the price was right. It is pretty clean, but I did note the mold starting on the ceiling in the shower, wasn't there before the steam. The owner doesn't speak english so be prepared.
Sheet were clean, liked the idea of lament floors rather than rugs, makes thing look and feel so much cleaner.
For what you pay it is a good deal.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ljlewis
Reviewed December 20, 2015

From a previous trip to Quebec City, I knew if I was driving in late to not spend the high price to be within the walls of this amazing city. This motel was a great base to see the beautiful Saint Anne de Beaupre Cathedral , Morency Falls and Ile d'Orleans. We only stayed one night, as planned. The room was clean with air conditioning. The beds were comfortable enough. This motel is located on a nice bike trail, but bring your own bike as there are no rental places.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2015

First of all, bring your sheet and comforter, glad I brought mine... look old and dirty.. the owner was very rude to my boyfriend on the phone. I told him that he would be calling and he did not speak french I told him his name . So he was rude the first he call, the second day he call the owner just hang up on him, and then the owner call me in a very rude manner told me there is no call after 10 pm, Idid not know that, he never said anything about it , and he hang up on me. I was in Quebec visiting my family, and yes I speak french and still the owner was rude to me. Because of his lack of courtesy and rudeness I would never go back!!!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Christine M
Reviewed August 9, 2015

The motel was nice, a bit of a drive from the city but far enough away that it was quiet and not as busy as main hotels would be. Parking was free which is a benefit. Rooms are small but clean and well kept. Flatscreen tv with some English channels helped ease the boredom at night being out of the downtown area. The proprietor was nice but brush up on your French first! Great stay. Nice pool as well with some swinging chairs in the front! Good place to stay for a few nights if you're looking to save some money! Definitely would go back again.

Room tip: Try to get a center block room, or a room on the end as they would be quieter, the walls aren't that thick.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

Excellent motel, we stayed for 3 nights. It was close to everything we had planned to see during our trip. The Motel was very clean and when we came back each night everything was perfect from the bed to all new towels in the bathroom. The only minus about this motel is there is no coffee maker in the room. However they do have a pool :)
I would go back and recommend to all my friends and family

Date of stay: August 2015