This is a wonderful hotel. We stayed for three nights in mid-August and enjoyed three incredible package deals. We had a horse and carriage ride, a cruise on the St. Lawrence, and champagne, as well as two dinners included in our room price. For about $850 we stayed in a lovely room for three nights with the above mentioned extras and breakfast baskets that were so yummy each morning. Parking is reasonable across the street when purchased through the hotel and taxis are always available. It's close enough to walk almost anywhere though. My only complaints are it's very difficult to find a place to park to check-in before you move to the lot across the road because of the busy Rue St-paul and the street behind is one way(I just stopped on the corner and waited off to the side of traffic while my boyfriend checked in) and the included meals are not very vegetarian friendly. Everything else I loved has been mentioned on here already, but I can't rave enough about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City