My boyfriend and I spent the holidays in Quebec City. We stayed at Hotel des Coutellier for 5 nights. I highly recommend staying here. The staff is wonderful - friendly and extremenly helpful with your questions. They can provide directions, book resturant reservations, and have wonderful suggestions on places to visit. The room we stayed in was amazing - very clean and very comfortable beds. One of the best parts is the picnic basket breakfast they leave outside your door every morning. Delicious! Crossiants, Orange Juice, Yogart, Muffins, and Fruit. Parking is right acriss the street. There is also a wonderful indoor farmers market across the street - a must visit. The hotel is conviently located in lower town, but is a quick walk or drive to upper town. The location was perfect. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City