My husband, son and I recently stayed in the Coutellier Suite for 5 nights. The suite has 2 large windows which overlook the street. My son loved having breakfast at the breakfast bar looking out the window to watch the cars go by. The therapeutic tub was also a hit as it there was a light in the tub that could change colours. The room was very clean and we could borrow DVD's which we made use of as with a 4 year old we weren't out late most nights. The front desk was very helpful and friendly in answering our questions.
The location was great as it was in the lower part of Old Town so quieter than further up but still close to everything as we walked everywhere. It is across from the Old Port which has a daily farmer's market. We were able to buy fresh fruit and local wines to try. This is a hotel I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City