I stayed at this hotel last weekend using a Livingsocial coupon. The deal included champagne and breakfast. Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly staff who was helpful at recommending great choices for restaurants and things to do. ALL recommendations exceeded expectations. Rooms were very clean, updated and comfortable. They even provided free movies as well which is great for families or adults.
Breakfast was hung outside of our door every morning. It included juice, fresh croissants, cakes, yogurt, applesauce, jam's etc.... perfect to start the day. You also have a personal Keurig machine with coffee and tea (bring your own if you want more of a choice).
I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Quebec City, walking to the heart of the old city was approx. 5-8 minutes away. Via Rail is also approx. a 10 minute walk and Cruise Terminal is 10 minutes away as well.
One recommendation : More consideration should be taken for those that have a Gluten Allergy or are avoiding Gluten in their diet. I would include special Gluten Free snacks for the morning not just applesauce and Yogurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City