We stayed at the Hotel des Coutellier in mid-September. From our first telephone call to our last good-bye, the staff, in particular, Justine St. Denis, remarkable!. She made every effort to make our stay at the hotel and in Quebec City wonderful. Her tour advice and her restaurant suggestions were spot on. Quebec City is so beautiful and exciting, it was a pleasure to return to the hotel after a day of walking. The hotel is in a quaint area, away from the hustle & bustle at the top of the hill, but still within walking distance to great restaurants, galleries and boutiques along rue St. Paul and the attractions on the hill. When we return to QC we will definitely stay at this quaint hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City