My first trip to Quebec City and this hotel made the experience a complete success. Location was ideal. Across the street from the farmer's market and waterfront, a quick walk up the street behind the hotel and you are in the old city and all the wonderful things it offers, out the front door turn right and you have restaurants, antique shops and art galleries. Room was comfortable with a large bathroom. The one window in the room opened to let in fresh air and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. A breakfast bag was delivered to our room every morning that included extra yogurt, applesauce and cheese for me due to my gluten free diet. My husband enjoyed the baked goods, jam, orange juice and yogurt. Did I mention Justine? Well she was amazing answered all our questions helped with restaurant suggestions and was so pleasant we need a Justine at every hotel we visit when we travel the world. One very small suggestion I would make for the hotel and that is a fan in every room outside of that it was perfection we would/will definitely stay again on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City