My wife and I visited Quebec City this past weekend (april 19th-20th) for our first time. We were very happy with our stay at the Hotel des Coutellier. It's a nice little hotel with friendly staff and nice accommodations. We were able to get a deal through Living Social and everything went down without a hitch. It seems that each room here is a different size and shape, we were on the 4th floor in room 402 it was a nice size with desk/chair, couch, and a chair.
We really enjoyed the added amenities, like the breakfast brought to your room, the bottle of Sparkling wine in the evening and the free movie selection! It's in a nice area for walking about the city and checking out the old city! I'd recommend bringing winter clothes in April tho :0)
My only complaint would be the added $25 a night for fee's and taxes along with an additional $10 a night for parking. I'm sure it was somewhere in the fine print, but who reads all that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City