My wife and I booked this hotel on the strength of previous reviews and were not disappointed. Despite being the first weekend in May, Quebec City was freezing and wet. However, we were given a warm welcome and enjoyed a comfortable night in a well-appointed room. Others have remarked on the breakfast delivery, which is neat but I might get a bit bored with the selection if I were there more than a couple of nights. However, the neighbourhood has plenty of small restaurants and diners so it would not be too difficult to branch out. This is also a particularly convenient hotel for the station if you are arriving by train from Montreal - a very reasonable journey, if a bit slow by European standards - when will the TGV come to North America!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City