We stayed in this beautiful Hotel for 5 nights while on holiday with friends. The location is really great. You can walk to any of the restaurants or shopping. It is uphill to get to centre of town but we used that as our daily exercise. The front desk was very attentive, courteous, and helpfull with suggestions of things to do and places to see. Check in was quick and as requested our rooms were on the same floor near each other. The rooms were very new and clean. The bedding was wonderful and comfortable. Our room had an exposed brick wall that was a nice touch. The house keeping staff are very good, unintrusive, and so much fun. The bars and cafes along the streets are all close by. There was a market across the street that was really great. You could find almost anything there. We shopped there and had our own appetizer and wine dinner in our room. The Cirque De Soleil does an outdoor show just down the street that is free and fun to watch. I would definately recommend this Hotel to others and would absolutely return for another stay. You can't go wrong with location, price, cleanliness, courteousness and ambiance of this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City