This boutique hotel gives you a good feel the minute you step through it doors. I arrived by train and it was a 3 minute walk from the station. Located on a busy street but quiet enough once you were inside your room and just off the busiest section of the road. The room was beautifully appointed with very modern amenities, crisp sheets, and very comfortable beds and pillows. The size of the room was very generous and there was even an area to sit and enjoy your delicious continental breakfast brought every morning just outside your door. The desk staff also were very helpful with good recommendations on walking paths and restaurants. You are situated on the edge of the heart of the lower town shopping district and an 8-10 minute walk to the upper town central square and Le Chateau Frontenac. Overall a very pleasant experience on all levels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City