This hostel actually outdid a hotel that I paid over twice the price for! It is clean, spacious, quiet, and within the old city, meaning that you can leave the car parked and explore the city on foot. They excelled at the little things, having discounted parking passes ready at check-in, as well as internet access, lounging areas, a bar (closes early), and a wide array of tourist info. The rooms themselves are spartan but adequate as a place to crash after a long dy of exploring and enjoying the city. Breakfast is not included in all rates but there are better choices down the street. Don't forget to check out the rest of the city outside the stone walls. We found much better deals within walking distance on that side of the wall. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The staff at the Auberge internationale de Québec is always ready to welcome all travelers, alone or in groups. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience in the beautiful Quebec City region. We are in a great location, nestled inside the walls in the center of the old city. You will be steps away from popular cultural, historical and tourist sites. Our hostel offers lots of services to make your trip simple and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your HiQuebec, Auberge Internationale de Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- HiQuebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Quebec City