My room was decent here- we had a 6 person room between 4 of us (until the last morning when someone else turned up). The rooms were big enough, and had good bathroom facilities opposite. Everything was clean. Rooms also had lockers which was useful. One downside was that our room was very hot as it had clearly been empty all day with the door and windows closed; we managed to cool it down a little by leaving the windows open.
Free breakfast was a great inclusion, with a choice of cereal/toast/bagels etc. The bar was also a good area where we spent our last evening. The free wifi worked better than in a lot of other hostels too.
Finally, the hostel was in a great location within walking distance of everything, just inside the city walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The staff at the Auberge internationale de Québec is always ready to welcome all travelers, alone or in groups. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience in the beautiful Quebec City region. We are in a great location, nestled inside the walls in the center of the old city. You will be steps away from popular cultural, historical and tourist sites. Our hostel offers lots of services to make your trip simple and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your HiQuebec, Auberge Internationale de Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- HiQuebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Quebec City