My husband and I had a wonderful three night stay at Maison du Fort. It is a beautifully restored historic hotel furnished in antiques and lovely traditional decor. Our room, no. 10, was spacious, very clean and quiet. It couldn't have been more charming with deep set window with gorgeous views, original exposed brick and block walls. An excellent location, walking distance to the finest restaurants, quaint shops and historic sights. The host and owner, Marielle, made our stay in The Old City complete. I highly recommend this hotel. Thank you Marielle for making our stay so lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillarge, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Maison du Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City