When I first started looking for a place to stay in Quebec City, Maison du Fort just kept popping up everywhere I looked. Nothing but rave reviews on every level. I looked around pretty extensively but it seemed that everyone could just not say enough about how wonderful this place was. We stayed for two nights. Everyone was right. We felt so welcomed, the location could not be better, it has so much charm, very affordable. Marielle and her brother were so helpful. We had the smallest room in the Inn and we knew that that was what we were getting (it was the only one left) and it was still terrific. I will ad my voice, very enthusiastically to all the rest...............stay here, you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillarge, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Maison du Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City