Maison du Fort
$260
$219
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$188
$402
$378
$139
$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)
$373
$330
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmarielle royresident cathouse catnamed oscarquiet streetold quebeclight breakfasteach morningyogurtfresh baked goodstwo blocksbay windowdufferin terracehome away from homeshort walktop floorperfect location
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Walking distance to great shopping, restaurants , etc. Minutes away from tourism office if you are interested in tours etc. Ten minute walk to trails and rentals for cross country skis and snow shoes which was a highlight of our trip. We are in room 10 and it is large, has great views and is just perfect in every way. Marielle goes above and beyond to ensure everyone gets what they need. I enjoy tea in the winter and she gave me my own thermos/pot to bring to my room each night. Very clean. Quiet. Romantic. Perfect in every way. I don't usually take the time to review a place but I had to for this one. Very impressed. P.S 5 minute walk to winter carnival!

Room Tip: I prefer top floor but all rooms look good.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank KSG1213
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and I have travelled to Quebec many times in the 1980s and 90s, but have not been to the city for ten years. As I began to consider making reservations at the Chateau Frontenac or one of the other small hotels near it where we had stayed previously, my eye was caught by all the wonderful reviews of Marielle's hotel. We decided to stay here for two nights after a night at the Ice Hotel (Hotel du Glace), and were delighted that we did. It was everything earlier reviews had suggested. Marielle was warm, gracious, and hospitable. On this very snowy mid-January weekend before the February winter carnival gets under way, we were the only guests, and had our pick of the rooms. We chose no. 10, on the third floor, with brick and stone walls and a view of the St. Lawrence. (It was awesome.) We looked into each room, however, and each had its own charm and character. The hotel was spotless, and Marielle had much information to share about changes in Quebec these last ten years, which of our favorite restaurants had transitioned, the Museum of Civilization and its current exhibits, etc. Marielle is "salt of the earth," and I realized part of what makes this hotel such a comfortable place to stay is that Marielle is herself a comfortable woman. This would be our first choice for the next time we return to Quebec and we strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
14  Thank rkwhite
Reviewed January 8, 2013

All the wonderful reviews were true and I'm very fussy. Six of us have just stayed two nights and enjoyed Marielle's amazing hospitality. A home from home.. she advises on things to do, restaurants and parking as well as providing all the homely comforts.Will stay there again if we visit Quebec City once more.In hindsight I wish we'd stayed one more night with Marielle and only visited the nearby Ice Hotel rather than staying there ( see separate review).

Room Tip: We stayed in room 10, 5 and 6. Marielle will help you choose when you book. All the rooms are delightful-some have a view of the St Lawrence river
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank marla58397
Reviewed November 21, 2012

All the reviews that say excellent are true. No use repeating their comments. Clean, quite, convenient, beautiful etc etc. We stayed on the 2nd floor in the corner room and the room just before it. Both were great. I suspect all rooms are +++.

Room Tip: She can also help with bus / boat / walking tours. Parking is a 2 block walk but it is a safe garage type and a night walk back seemed safe as well. All restaurants are expensive and the various taxes are stiff as well. Take numerous $ 1 and $ 5 US bills for tipping; no need to pay the US to Canadian conversion fee. Take a bus tour the your first morning to get the "lay of the land" and learn a lot.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank StillwaterTraveler
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Don't pass this gem! In the middle of Old Quebec City, this small hotel won't disappoint. Perfectly located close to everything, this makes a great place to walk and explore the city. Ideal area to stay for museums, shopping and excellent restaurants. Great area for history lovers too as they have some great old buildings to see nearby.

Marielle was the best host we ever had and was so helpful on where to go and what restaurants to eat, etc. Don't hesitate to use her knowledge of the old city. Breakfast was self serve but filling. Had excellent coffee.

We stayed three nights in room 10 on the third floor. Large lovely room with everything you could want. Everything was so clean in the room and the hotel itself. Had great views of the city from the room. Bed was real comfortable and everything worked. Had free internet access too.

Probably the thing I'll remember the most is the clomp clomp of the horse and buggy carriages that went by for the tourists. I highly recommend this hotel if you plan to stay in Old Quebec City.

Room Tip: Room #10 has the best views of the city.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple