Stayed for a 2 night weekend and it lived up to all expectations. As most reviews state, Marielle greets you at the door, and within moments, you are wondering if you know her from a past life. We stayed on the top floor- 2 room suite. The view was great and the exposed stone walls were very cool. The best part of this house (it's not exactly a hotel) is the location. You can walk to everything. One of my worries was unloading and parking. There is very little traffic on their street, so you can pull right up front and unload. The parking garage is 2 blocks away and reasonably priced. I can see why they have the #1 ranking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillarge, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Maison du Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City