We arrived by train, tired and ready for bed, and were met with Patricia's warm smile which greatly energized us. She has very thoroughly thought of everything (a kettle, practical things in the bathroom such as face wipes and toothpaste), and further to that asks for suggestions!
A Parisian, Patricia cooked us a marvellous breakfast every morning, starting with a fruit bowl and a homemade smoothie. We had beautiful waffles on Mother's Day, and crêpes a la canelle the day after. She also provide bagels and spreads if you are still hungry.
The bathroom is shared, but there is a WC on the side if you just need to wash your hands, and all the guests were very respectful about using the bathroom and making noises.
Our only complaint was that it was booked solid so we could only enjoy Patricia's hospitality for two nights. I will return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and HRS so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City