We stayed at the Gite Au Croissant de Lune in November 2013 for two nights and had a truly wonderful trip. It is located close to Old Quebec and Many other attractions are a short drive away. There is parking close by at the Delta for $18 a day and when its cold there is underground heated parking for the same price. Patricia was very welcoming and the rooms are clean and warm. Breakfasts are delicious and just enough to get your day started without being over stuffed and ready for a morning Siesta. If you are extra hungry she always has a selection of Bagels and toppings at the table to add to your breakfast.
Thanks for making our stay so great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City