We stayed in the lovely romantic yellow room. The room is clean, with enough space for luggage.
On the same floor there is a large beautiful bathroom, and a washroom to share with the other guests.
Breakfast is delicious with lots of home made jams and you can't miss Patricia lovely cooking.
Patricia is also a wonderful owner, always smiling, and helping us for everything we needed.
The B&B is not far from the centre, just 15 minutes by walk. The main road is also full of shops, bars, and restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City