We spent three nights here in July and would recommend the B&B to anyone considering staying in Quebec. It is located just off Rue St Jean which is the main street that runs right into the heart of the old town. This is a very trendy area, with cool bars, cafes and shops. The B&B has four rooms - we stayed on the top floor in a room with two levels. There is a single bed when you come in the door and then a double bed when you go upstairs. The decor is great - real character! The bathroom is shared, but with only for rooms using it, you never really have to wait. The hosts are very nice and Louise takes you through the main attractions, and layout of the town when you arrive. Breakfast is absolutely gorgeous, with two options each morning. You find a post-it with the options on your door during the day, mark which you want and leave it on the kitchen door. The dining room is packed with books, and I mean wall-to-wall. You could (and we did) spend hours examining the titles and topics!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City