We very much enjoyed our stay at Croissant de Lune: the location was both very central and quiet at night. We were very impressed by the bedding quality and slept incredibly well there; the bedrooms had a nice homely feel.
We had a choice of 2 generous and creative breakfast options every morning (muffins, pancakes, russian dumplings, yoghurt) on the top of the nice bread and jam always on the table.
Our host was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City