Unless you like staying in an enormous hotel with a lobby not unlike a busy train station (the Chateau Frontenac) then your best choice for a romantic getaway would be the Auberge St. Antoine. It's rooms are spacious for a boutique hotel and the service and food (Panache is supposed to be the best restaurant in Quebec City) are as you would expect for a true luxury boutique hotel. It's in a particularly beautiful and convenient part of town (the Old Port) with complete access to both the old and the newer neighborhoods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City