The Auberge Saint Antoine was a fantastic little hotel in the heart of old town with an excellent staff, bar and restaurant! It was a lovely experience. So glad we didn't stay at the Fairmont as suggested. The best part of that hotel is the exterior! It's packed with cruise ship visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Splitty, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City