Auberge Saint-Antoine
$189
$184
  • Breakfast included
Le Manoir d'Auteuil(Quebec City)
$180
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
$181
$159
  • Restaurant
Hotel Palace Royal(Quebec City)
$209
  • Pool
Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Pool
Auberge Aux Deux Lions(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotel 71(Quebec City)
$254
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Auberge Place D'Armes(Quebec City)
$188
$424
$260
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
2,316 results
All reviewspanache restaurantheated floorsturn down serviceold quebeclower townnespresso machinebathroom floorbeautiful hotelmuseum of civilizationboutique hotelconcierge deskriver viewart galleriescruise shipthe hotel's restaurantrain showerlawrence river
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Short stay for professional conference. Outstanding service and location. Spotlessly clean and we'll equipped room looking east over the St Lawrence River. Fixtures rather antique but in excellent working condition add to the quaint atmosphere. Walking distance to major historical sites and shopping.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Joe C
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I found this hotel to be a lovely choice for a quick getaway in Quebec City. To be honest things got off to a rocky start during check-in when I discovered that not only was my room smaller than anticipated, but I had paid extra for a luxe terrace that looked out over a courtyard – their room description not only indicated larger size but also that “all these rooms offer an amazing view of the fortifications or the Saint-Lawrence River”. In the hotel’s defense if I went out to the very edge of the balcony and positioned myself just right I could see a small corner of the fortifications but that was not exactly what I was expecting. Given the hotel was at capacity my alternatives were limited so I ended up staying put. I did take a tour of a room or two in the process and found rooms to be quite varied in size and mood which does of course add some charm. My bathroom was huge with a heated floor which was a nice touch. I also found the staff to be very accommodating and rooms to be well appointed. Noise from both street and hallway was limited. I loved having breakfast delivered to my room which made for a relaxing start to the day with coffee on the terrace – a special shout out to the waiters who successfully navigated the challenging entry to my room every day. The hotel is located in lower city which could provide a challenging if most of your planned activities are up the hill, but to be honest no matter where you stay in Quebec City you should be prepared to walk. I found going in the back way as opposed to the stairs by the funicular to be totally manageable. Of course just taking the funicular is a viable option as well. I am still chuckling a bit thinking about the panting people at various levels of the stairs which I think must have initiated more casualties historically that the single funicular incident but I digress. All in all a great place for a relaxing stay whether you are on your own or with others.

Room Tip: If possible ask ahead for a view!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank mzplacedinphilly
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We stayed for three nights in April. The hotel was easy to find and the men at the valet were very polite and helpful. We were welcomed at the front desk after a long drive by great staff who speak both English and French fluently. The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, the bathroom was huge, and the floors were heated. We had room service and were happy to find that they could accommodate a gluten-free diet with ease. While the meal took about an hour, it was definitely worth it. We were a little disappointed they could not offer us more help with finding gluten-free eateries in the rest of the Old City. I was nervous because I purchased our stay through a promotion and was worried we would be treated with less care, which was definitely not the case. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheButtercups
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This may be the best hotel at which we have ever had the pleasure to stay. The staff couldn't be more helpful or pleasant (and in particular our thanks to Johannie of the Concierge Desk who prepared an entire folder of things to do and directions for a day trip we took out of the city), the owner, Mrs. Price, hosts all the guests for a cocktail reception every Wednesday evening and the room was charming. The entire experience was positive and the visit to Quebec City was wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David M
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The hotel is located in a calm área of Quebec City coles to the Port and fez steps from the Champlain "Casse-Cou" stairs and the funiculaire. Room is spacious and bathroom flor is heated gaiving a good feeling.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends