Auberge Saint-Antoine provided a wonderful base location for our family trip to Quebec City. The concierge was so wonderfully helpful with off-season and foul weather activities. Restaurant recommendations were spot on. Rooms were nicely appointed and comfortable and cleaning service very good. Fitness machines are a bit tired but overall ok. We would return to stay and it seems slightly less touristy than the area up by the Chateau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City