We recently took our first trip to Quebec City and stayed at the Auberge Saint-Antoine. I chose this hotel from the great online reviews. We were not disappointed. The decor is unique and relaxing and very clean. The location was great just outside the old city so somewhat quieter, but within easy walking distance to everything. The best part of our stay in my opinion were the great employees. The doormen/valets are pleasant, cheerful and helpful. The reception area was well staffed and pleasant. The concierge was very informative with great suggestions and helpful with reservations, making our Quebec experience great! The Panache restaurant is a beautifully redone historic building. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City