Ok, first let me say that my budget did not allow me to stay at Auberge Saint-Antoine. I came upon it by accident, exploring the Petit Champlain. I was drawn by the stone work and stone walls that showed from the front door and wandered into the hotel to find out more about it. The conceirge and woman at the bar took much time to tell me about the geography and history of where we were standing. Glass, leather and mlitary artifacts are beautifully displayed on the walls of the bar and also in a special room to the right of the restaurant. Just fascinating history. They have preserved the 17th (?) century stone walls which you can see through glass windows from inside the hotel. Just a brilliant presentation. It was obvious I wasn't a guest, and I so appreciated the staff's kindness and generosity allowing me to photograph and explore. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City