My husband and I spent our ten year anniversary at the hotel and the service, decor, and food was all impeccable. From the moment we checked in to the day we left we were greeted and attended to with warm genuine smiles and attention to detail. Our room was beautiful, comfortable, and convenient. The bathroom had heated flooring which was such a nice touch! Breakfast, and dinner were both wonderful experiences, with delicious food. We had after dinner drinks in the lounge each night next to a roaring fire. We have travelled all over the world and have never experienced such a perfect accommodation. I cannot find a single fault, and it is apparent that they hold themselves to the highest of standards. We will definitely be back to lovely Quebec City and this beautiful hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Splitty, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City