The St Lawrence as it widens is one of the most awe inspiring sights for a traveller to eastern canada. This archieological sight by the rivers edge lacks the birdeyes view of the fairmont however makes up for it with a wonderful design; mimialistic decor and a supurb restuarant.
I stayed in one of the historical suites which I have to say was a little over the top and would have preferred something more minimal. However the public areas of the hotel are a wonderful mix of old and new. A stones throw from the museuam and a short walk to the fortress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City