We stayed at both Fairmont Chateau Frontenac and this place. This is definitely a better hotel compared to the hype Fairmont. You know it's a great place when after checking in, the front desk or valet knows your name right away.
The location is great if you want to go see Cirque du Soleil show but better get your tickets online ahead of time 'cause it's not worth going for free. It's walking distance.
The restaurant "Panache" is very chic. We love the decor and food is excellent.
Everyone is so nice and very courteous. The lady at the concierge is very knowledge about places to go, see and eat.
I would definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City