My wife and I stayed for 6 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is located in beautifully restored premises and an incredible amount of work has gone into in incorporating the various pieces of excavated pottery and suchlike into the décor. The overall effect is very classy.
On the practical side, the de luxe room was a good size with an excellent bathroom and there was a pleasant deck on which to sit and look at the St Lawrence. The bar was a very welcoming place for light meals or just for a drink. Service was friendly throughout and the hotel manages to achieve an air of sophistication without the snobbery that is so often found in high end hotels.
The location is great - just away from the touristy area but within easy walking distance of many good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City