For our first visit to Quebec City my husband and I stayed at the Auberge St. Antoine from June 3 thru June 5. Our experience was excellent. Our room was comfortable and quiet overlooking a small courtyard and the bathroom was very luxury. The hotel's location is in the lower part of town but only a three minute walk from Place Royal. The personnel we encountered were very courteous and helpful. I had wanted to stay in the Chateau Frontenace but in hindsight was glad not having had that option. I would definitely stay in the Auberge St. Antoine again and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Quebec City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City