This was our second visit with our friends at the Auberge St. Antoine, a lovely small and historic property in lower town. Listed by Relais and Chateaux, it lives up to its reputation. The breakfast experience is a tasty and relaxing way to start the day, and both Panache and the lobby bar Cafe Artifact have excellent service and food. We can't praise Jenny, the concierge, and Marie-Christine in event planning, enough for their help in our wedding planning. From the housekeeping staff to front desk, and Tina at Panache, the folks at The Auberge are first rate. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City