We booked this hotel using Travelzoo Vouchers and what a steal that was!It was a terrific value: great location- walking distance to major attractions/sites in Old Quebec, courteous and helpful staff, good sized room with very interesting touches such as installed glass displays of historic artifacts by each room number! The washroom had both shower and bath. We didn't have a good view but we were not concerned too much since the room itself felt very intimate, chic and luxurious ( btw, we stayed in the lowest room category). Valet parking was included as well as bell man service. Quebec City is a romantic destination in itself and this hotel is a great addition if you are headed for a honeymoon/special occasion ( like ours-engagement). There was also a nice,well equipped fitness room and spa. We didn't get a chance to use it though. Overall i would stay in this hotel again if I came across a Travelzoo voucher again- it's a great value for a true 5 star hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City