What a lovely hotel in a very good location. OK, it's not actually in the vieux ville, but it's only a short walk (bit of a climb, but well worth it). The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Service and the food quality at breakfast were excellent. This is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City