Let me first tell you about the thing that was amazing at this Hotel. The pool. The pool is wonderful. I could have hung out here all day. The pool is typical hotel depth but the room is amazing. It has sitting area`s and birds in cages. Very relaxing.
Not for what sucked. The Internet didn`t work any where in the hotel. Pinging the gateway showed that the speed should have been decent, however, I did see numerous dropped packets. I couldn`t do anything on the Internet. Everything timed out. It as very frustrating.
Next the bathroom. The plug was stuck so I kept having to find something to pry up the plug. The drain in the bath tub was very slow so that by the time I finished my shower I was standing in ankle deep water.
On a smaller note - the room didn`t come with a fridge, iron, ironing board, microwave oven. But not all hotels offer this. The fridge was available for $10.00 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers 145 rooms where everything is close by. Located in front of St.Lawrence River, the Hotel Ambassadeur is only a five minutes drive to Old Quebec. The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers a surprising view on Quebec City and the Beauport Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Quebec Hotel
- Ambassadeur Quebec Beauport
- Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec Quebec City