This is a nice hotel just off the beaten path. Not new by any means but the staff is very courteous, professional, and quick to respond at the reception desk. The staff that served us is young but they were excellent. They spoke to us in English without hesitation. There is a lovely pool area with a hot tub and sprinkler pad for the kids. There are a couple of bird cages with budgies as well as plenty of chairs and towels. It's a nice place to just sit and relax. I'm pleased that we chose this hotel to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers 145 rooms where everything is close by. Located in front of St.Lawrence River, the Hotel Ambassadeur is only a five minutes drive to Old Quebec. The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers a surprising view on Quebec City and the Beauport Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Quebec Hotel
- Ambassadeur Quebec Beauport
- Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec Quebec City