We were down in quebec for a tournament the location was perfect. The lobby is clea, the staff was one customer at the friendly and taking time with everyone, you feel welcome. We are 3 person 2 adult and one teen so we booked a 2 queen size.The room was clean the bathroom was freshly painted and to my surprise plenty of towels for everyone.
We one stayed one night but add time to see the pool, the also have a kids pool the area was very big chairs and table. I was impress, would stay again.
the area is full of restaurant walking distance from mcdonald to st-hubert a great view of old quebec from our window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers 145 rooms where everything is close by. Located in front of St.Lawrence River, the Hotel Ambassadeur is only a five minutes drive to Old Quebec. The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers a surprising view on Quebec City and the Beauport Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Quebec Hotel
- Ambassadeur Quebec Beauport
- Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec Quebec City