Hotel & Suites Normandin Quebec
$315
$189
$184
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Palace Royal(Quebec City)
$209
  • Pool
Le Manoir d'Auteuil(Quebec City)
$180
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
$180
$159
  • Restaurant
Auberge Aux Deux Lions(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotel 71(Quebec City)
$253
  • Breakfast included
Auberge Place D'Armes(Quebec City)
$188
$424
$285
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsurban roomeasy access to highwaygaleries de la capitalemicrowave and refrigeratorgreat hotelcontinental breakfastshort drivemodern roomsold cityspoke englishexcellent staytwo nightsgreat roomking bedfront desk staffquebecparking
Reviewed September 9, 2009

#I had a good time in the hotel.
#Beautiful room, spaces/excellent city view including highway from the hotel window
#Good breakfast with lots of choices
#Old quebec hardly 10 minutes drive from the hotel
#Normandin Resturant/Mcdonalds/Burger King/Scores Resturant/Tim Hortons/Food court/Shell gas station all close by(hardly 2 minutes walk)
#If available and if you are going with your friends, you have a choice of booking adjacent room with a passage door between the two rooms.(Make sure you are not talking too loud if your friend is not staying beside the adjacent room)
#Free WiFi
# Last but not the least, lot of free outdoor Hotel parking spaces

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank funkyguyinquebec
Reviewed March 31, 2009

We stayed at the Normandin twice in the past and both stays were perfect in every way. The rooms were clean and the staff courteous. So, I hesitate to write this review, but since I originally went there based on positive reviews on TripAdvisor, I thought I owed this much to travellers.

This stay was different. A bug crawled out of the pillow case next to me. My husband and I captured it and brought it down to the front desk. After telling us that they call Maheu & Maheu (a well known local exterminator) when they have such a problem (yikes! not something I would have admitted to a customer, but anyway...), they switched us to another room at 11 p.m. (I suspected it was a bed bug. When I got home I checked what bed bugs look like online and it was indeed a bed bug. Keep in mind that, apparently, lots of top hotels have bed bug problems.)

I searched both rooms for other evidence of bed bugs and found absolutely no evidence at all. The mattresses and sheets were clean.

When we checked out after two nights, we thought we should get some sort of compensation for having to pack up and change rooms the first night and for the bed bug. The manager on duty didn't agree at all at first but finally gave us half off the first night when my husband was a little more insistent.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank artistmom
Reviewed August 9, 2008

This hotel should have a 4-star class instead of three. It is clean, the staff is courteous, they will do everything possible to make your stay enjoyable.

Certainly the best continental breakfast you can find. One of the ladies serving there is really great with the kids, and the food choices are more than excellent for a free breakfast.

So if you want real fair prices, a good hotel room, real good service this is the place you must visit.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank pascalou666
Reviewed August 25, 2007

The Hotel offered me a bundle consisting of passes to Village Vacances Valcartier Waterpark, aquarium park and Aventure Leclerc.

During our stay, the staff was very approachable, patient and courteous. The staff created an atmosphere as if they were part of a big family and we were honored guests. They were able to provide advise and suggestions when consulted.

The hotel is ideally located minutes from the activities and also minutes from "Old Quebec City". I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations and services received. This hotel should absolutely be rated higher than a 3 star.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank R_Singh
Reviewed July 5, 2005

We stayed at the Mormandin, Quebec city in August 2004. The hotel is magnificent and we were extremely happy with the rooms and service.

Breakfast is a lovely continental spread with cheeses fruit pastries etc.

• Stayed: August 2004