We spent four nights at this wonderful, small hotel over New Year's. We had what we understand was one of their smaller rooms, with a queen size bed, on the fourth (top) floor. The slanted ceiling gave it a cozy feeling. The room was spotlessly clean, and in very good (recently renovated) condition. Bathroom was clean, but small, with the sink in the bedroom. For a longer stay, or if you'd like a closet, I might recommend a larger room. There's a comfortable living room/common area on the ground floor with a computer and free internet access. There's no elevator. The staff was lovely -- the cleaning staff even waited till we woke up from an afternoon nap before running the vaccuum in the hall. Daniel, the personable owner (a Vermont native), learned our names and our interests immediately and went out of his way to make recommendations and dinner reservations for us and went above and beyond the expected -- chilling our bottle of champagne in the refrigerator and delivering it to our room, allowing us to check-out a few hours late, welcoming us to have breakfast after hours, etc. The continental breakfast is simple (hot, buttery croissant; fresh fruit; coffee/tea), served at the table by friendly staff. Parking is in a lot around the corner for $13 CAD per day. We look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City