This boutique hotel has a most charming and helpful staff. We stayed two nights and despite the walk up three flights of stairs, loved the room. It was very clean and Michel at the front desk was able to recommend where to go for dinner and shopping. Parking is $18 in a nearby garage (the hotel will give you a card to use, and then add it to your bill) but it is worth not having to worry about where to park, or wondering if your car is in a safe spot) This hotel is just inside the wall of the old city. Our room was very quiet, and the bed was most comfortable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City