Visited Quebec in order to go to a YES concert. The available parking location very local, nice easy walk. Hotel very clean. Room is small, expect that when you either visit hotel in Europe or downtown Quebec. Hotel reception ladies amazing. Excellent and honest answers about restaurants. We had questions about transportation to Parc Du Mont Ste-Anne. Incredible attention and research by front staff. Impressive. Hotel breakfast nice, Edith Piaf during coffee was pleasant. To close, great service, nice rooms and decent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City