This is a small boutique style hotel. Our room on the garden level was luxurious and spotless. The hotel owners and Oriana at the front desk went out of their way to make recommendations and offer help in any way. The breakfast buffet was delicious--fruit, pain au chocolat, muffins, cereal, etc. A tiny bar in the hotel allowed my husband to have his usual single malt scotch as a night cap. Old Quebec is an amazing location. We loved the area, and could not believe we weren't in our old neighborhood hotel de Varennes in Paris. Save yourself the long flight across the atlantic and stay in Quebec at hotel manoir d'auteuil!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City