We stayed 4 nights at the Le Manoir d´Auteuil at the room 35 in the 3rd floor without elevator. The hotel is inside the walls and close to the main attractions of the old city. The room was large, the bathroom reasonable with the lavatory in the room. The bed was good and the internet fast. The room was not with the windows to the front but to the rear side and perhaps this did the room a litle dark. The service and the cleaning fine. The breakfast at $7.0 was not bad thinking it was continental breakfast, but some egs, meats etc were missing to be fine to me. So the "Le Manoir d´Auteuil" is a good option to visit Quebec City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City