We were back for a 2nd visit to Quebec City after completing a cruise from Boston. I decided to look for an accommodation that was within walking distance of the sites we wanted to visit and after reviewing Trip Advisor selected Le Manoir. As other reviewers have stated, location was superb. Our room overlooked rue d'Auteuil and listening to the clip clop of the horses pulling carriages on the cobblestones added to the ambiance. We were in Room 7 and other than a minor issue with cleanliness, would heartily recommend this 2nd floor room. The service was excellent with Linda providing great ideas and suggestions including making reservations for us at a local restaurant. Breakfast was reasonable but possibly not as extensive as others would expect. Strong recommendation from myself for Le Manoir if looking for a place with character, history and a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City