We stayed at Le Manoir d'Auteuil on two separate occasions -- the first time because of positive TripAdvisor reviews and the second time because of our wonderful experience during our first stay. We can't say enough positive things about this small boutique hotel. It's conveniently located just inside the walls of the old city (near St. Jean's gate), with easy access to the attractions/restaurants in the old city as well as restaurants, ATMs and other services in downtown Quebec. Each hotel room is unique, comfortably furnished and charmingly decorated. (We stayed in a different room on each visit and also had the opportunity to view 2 additional rooms.) As other reviewers have noted, the hotel has no elevator so we suggest requesting a room on a lower floor if that's an issue. We took advantage of the optional breakfast buffet during both visits; it provided a pleasant start to each day and saved us the time and hassle of going out to a café. The hotel has expanded into the adjacent building since our first visit and now also offers a lounge/bar area for guests (as well as additional rooms). The hotel staff was outstanding -- extremely friendly and helpful (offering sightseeing and restaurant recommendations and making reservations). Parking isn't ideal (they facilitate parking at a public garage just outside the walls for an additional charge), but we expect parking would be an issue almost anywhere you stay within the old city. However, we basically parked our car for the duration of our stay and walked everywhere, so it wasn't a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City