My wife and I stayed there for 4 nights, on the third floor. (there is no elevator, so be prepared to carry your bags up.) The location is excellent, just inside the old city walls and close to all the sites in the Upper Town. Walking to the Lower Town only takes 15 minutes. The room was an adequate size, and clean. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was modern. Didn't care for the fact that the sink/mirror/vanity was outside the bathroom, but that was a minor inconvenience. Breakfast was served downstairs in a nice size room and was good, with homemade croissants, fresh bread, hard boiled eggs, great fruit bowl, yogurt, and granola. I do wish that they had some other cereal, however. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Parking was closeby, in a nearby lot, for $18/ daily. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City